Blueprint for 2 story home

Blueprint for 2 story home
Beautiful home. Soon on the Exchange

Sunday 4 September 2011

Welcome To 'The Sims 3, House Designs'

Hello and welcome.

I supply you with some house designs to help you get some ideas for your next house. I also have some pictures of my house on the website. I am working on putting all my magnificent house on the exchange. I never put bad CC in any of my house because I don't want anyone's game to get destroyed.

Thank you choosing 'The Sims 3, House Designs.'

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me with those photos. The idea is really there. Captivating and inspiring. Ideally, they really are perfectly good designs and no one would not love not to have this kind and styles of houses.

    Brisbane carpet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you...
    Hope the house works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete